You can add an email template to your message library, if you are the admin user of the account, using the steps below:
- Click on “Customise” > “Messages” on the top menu bar (if you can not see “Customise” click on the “UP” arrow”)
- Select “Add Message to Library”
- Enter a reference for the email/SMS you are creating e.g Pre-screening Reminder
- Choose from “Message Type” – Email or SMS
- Optional - if you have multiple divisions and wish for this template to only be visible in your current division, untick the "Global" box.
- Click “Create Message” > “Configure Message”
To add an email template, follow steps 1 to 5 above then:
- Create the email as required including the subject line and message text. The “To” box will automatically be defaulted to send the email to the applicant.
- Once completed click “Save Message”
To add an SMS template, follow steps 1 to 5 above then:
- In the “Message Source” box enter your company Name. The box is limited to 11 characters
- In the “Message” box enter your text message. The maximum length allowed is 459 characters. 160 characters counts as 1 credit.
Please note SMS credits need to be purchased in advance for text messages to be sent. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.