Creating a new message template
If you are a PRO or Enterprise Talentvine customer, you can create your own Email or SMS message templates. Available to Admin and Senior Recruiter User Roles.
You can add an email template to your message library, if you are the admin user of the account, using the steps below:
- Click on “Customise” > “Messages” on the top menu bar (if you can not see “Customise” click on the “UP” arrow”)
- Select “Add Message to Library”
- Enter a reference for the email/SMS you are creating e.g Pre-screening Reminder
- Choose from “Message Type” – Email or SMS
- Optional - if you have multiple divisions and wish for this template to only be visible in your current division, untick the "Global" box.
- Click “Create Message” > “Configure Message”
To add an email template, follow steps 1 to 5 above then:
- Create the email as required including the subject line and message text. The “To” box will automatically be defaulted to send the email to the applicant.
- Once completed click “Save Message”
To add an SMS template, follow steps 1 to 5 above then:
- In the “Message Source” box enter your company Name. The box is limited to 11 characters
- In the “Message” box enter your text message. The maximum length allowed is 459 characters. 160 characters counts as 1 credit.
Please note SMS credits need to be purchased in advance for text messages to be sent. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.