If you want to create a new message template based on a current template you already have in your message library, you can follow the below steps:
- Click on “Customise” > “Messages” on the top menu bar (if you can not see “Customise” click on the “UP” arrow”)
- Click on next to the template you wish to copy.
- Update the Message Subject box with the reference for the email/SMS you are creating e.g Pre-screening Reminder
- Choose from “Message Type” – Email or SMS
- Optional - if you have multiple divisions and wish for this template to only be visible in your current division, untick the "Global" box.
- Click “Create Message” > “Configure Message”
To add an email template, follow steps 1 to 6 above then:
- Update the email as required including the subject line and message text. The “To” box will automatically be defaulted to send the email to the applicant.
- Once completed click “Save Message”
To add an SMS template, follow steps 1 to 6 above then:
- In the “Message Source” box, update the company name if required. The box is limited to 11 characters
- In the “Message” box, update the text message as required. The maximum length allowed is 459 characters. 160 characters counts as 1 credit.
Please note SMS credits need to be purchased in advance for text messages to be sent. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.