Recruiter - How do I shortlist to the Hiring Manager?
- Go into the applicant’s details by clicking on the eye circled below:
- On the "Application for **applicant name**" tab, select “Hiring Manager Shortlist” from the drop down and click progress. A pop up box will appear saying: "Are you sure you want to progress?" Click yes.
- Go back to the "Applications for **Job Title** Ref: **Recruiter ref**" page as shown in step 1 and click on the filter icon on the left hand side of the screen.
4. You will now see that the applicant has moved to the Hiring Manager Shortlist Stage as shown in the below image:
5. Click on "Hiring Manager Shortlist" and all applicants at this stage will now be visible.
6. Click on the “publish shortlist” button on the right hand side.
This will now take you to the below page where you can select which Hiring Manager you would like to send the shortlist to. You can either choose a Hiring Manager from the drop down or create one by entering their name and email address in the boxes.
7. You can change the shortlist details for what you would like the hiring manager to see.
8. Finally, you will need to choose the applicant(s) you would like to shortlist to the Hiring Manager by clicking the box next to their name and then select "Publish Shortlist."
The Hiring Manager will be emailed to let them know a shortlist is ready for them to review. They will be provided with a link to the secure Hiring Manager Portal where they can review the applications and decide how they which to progress each applicant.