Hiring Manager - How do I view applicants who have been shortlisted to me?
- Log into the Hiring Manager Portal
- Click on “Review your shortlisted applicants"
- You will be presented with a list of your assigned shortlists. Here you will be able to see:
- The Job title of the role
- The date and time the shortlist was published to you
- The status of the published shortlist. This could be "Published - you have control" as the hiring Manager or "Completed - Recruiter has control." Once the recruiter reviews your decisions and confirms the selections, the shortlist will be removed from your list
- Number of applicants in the shortlist
- Click on the magnifying glass as circled above (e.) to view the applicants in the shortlist
- For each applicant you can view their application so far by click on the View Application icon