Hiring Manager - How do I return a shortlist to the recruiter?
Once you have chosen an action for each applicant in the shortlist you should return the shortlist back to the recruiter for them to view your decisions.
To do this, you will need to:
- View your "Assigned Shortlists" and click on the magnifying glass next to the shortlist you wish to return.
- You will then be presented with a list of all applicants in that shortlist. Check that the "Action" column has been updated for all applicants.
- Click "Return Shortlist to **Recruiter Name**" as shown by (b.) above
- A pop up box will appear for you to confirm you wish to return the shortlist. Click Yes
- In the Hiring Manager Portal, the shortlist will be updated to show the status is now: "Completed - Recruiter Has Control"
- The Recruiter will be able to view your decisions in the ATS. An example is shown below.If you change your mind, the recruiter can override your previous decision by clicking on the drop down box and changing the status.
9. Once the recruiter has reviewed your decisions, they choose "Complete" and the applicants will be moved to the relevant stages. Applicants will only notified of a change in status at the point the shortlist has been "Completed". The shortlist will be removed from your Hiring Manager Portal once the recruiter has chosen to "Complete" the shortlist.